Information for prospective Agents
A number of our international students are recruited through authorised agents. Prospective agents are requested to express their interest by emailing us at email@example.com, quoting reference 'SwissUniHEI-AGENT'.
(Please note any emails received without this reference will NOT be considered)
Please be aware that we operate a stringent process for the recruitment of agents.
All SwissUniHEI agents must:
- be genuinely registered companies in their country or countries of operations;
- submit proof of financial viability;
- submit suitable and verifiable ID documents, certificates, CVs, certificates/evidence of 'approved centre';
- complete and submit an application declaring their intention to become SwissUniHEI's agents in the format prescribed by SwissUniHEI;
- submit suitable references from other business enterprises;
- submit proof of membership of active professional body;
- submit evidence of being compliant or history of working with strictly regulated terms;
- furnish SwissUniHEI with a list of all its business partners. This must be renewed annually;
- notify SwissUniHEI immediately they become aware of their involvement in a court case;
- follow their terms of agreement with SwissUniHEI without fail. They must sign the relevant agreement terms before commencing in their representation of SwissUniHEI;
- ensure that they have the suitable facilities to carry out their duties under the terms of agreement with SwissUniHEI. For instance they must have suitable facilities or have access to suitable facilities for conducting English examinations as part of their duties;
- acknowledge that SwissUniHEI shall review its agents list annually and that it reserves the right to remove any agents from its approve list without providing them with any explanation;
- take their agent role seriously and represent SwissUniHEI honourably. Particularly when dealing with the Swiss embassy in their own country;
NOTE: Following an email confirmation that you are interested in becoming an Agent for Swiss Universal Higher Educational Institute and that you are able to satisfy the above criteria, we will then send you the Agent Application Form, along with full terms and conditions.